Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas

Copyright(c)2015 Tabitha Carin Snowden
2015
CHRISTMAS IN MY EYE'S

                         by Tabitha Snowden 




For me, Christmas is something of beauty and happiness. I always look forward to Christmas;
 of course, who doesn't? When you think of Christmas what do you think about? Maybe Christ's arrival here on the earth for the first time, or maybe the love and the joy that comes with this wonderful season, or possibly all of these like me. I know that sometimes, we  get overwhelmed by everything we have to get done! I mean I have to be  honest that sometimes, I do too. I get to where I have an agenda when I think of all there is to do before the season is over. BUT, every once in awhile I will sit and soak in all the Christmas Joy!

2 comments:

  1. Your heart for Jesus is beautiful! I love this special reminder to keep CHRIST in Christmas!

    ReplyDelete